12.20.2012

Made | Clay earrings.

I think I may have taken this whole handmade holiday thing a little too far. It started with the quilt for my mom and just sort of spiraled into a mess of fleece blankets, zippered bags, and rubber earrings. So when I saw this clay earring DIY at Lovely Indeed, I knew I had to add it to the mix. 

I got some oven bake clay, earring studs, and acrylic paint at JoAnn's for a total of about $6. The amount of gifts you can get from that $6 is pretty amazing. I've had a lot of fun coming up with all kinds of designs for these babies. 
And I made some festive ones for myself...
And while we're talking about earrings, these are the ones Meg gave me for Christmas this morning. 

1 comment:

Christine D. | The Plumed Nest said...

those are so cute! i love the geometric ones.