1.31.2014

Blog-lift!


As you can see, the blog got a little facelift this morning! I had been meaning to learn how to code this thing for over a year now, and I decided, finally, to just bite the bullet and get someone else to do it for me. Now the pressure to learn CSS and website coding is a little less so I can take my time and hopefully by the next time I'm ready for an update, I'll be able to do it myself! In the meantime, I'm crazy about the chalkboard and flower details, a little nod to a (hopefully) early Spring!

If you're in the market for a blog-lift, check out This Girl Design on etsy. She's a dream to work with, and goes above and beyond to make sure you're happy with your new design. The templates are pre-made, but she works with you to personalize it for you. I highly recommend checking out her shop.

Here's to a fresh new start!

No comments: