1. This list from Eva Black Design. I've been getting more and more interested in design lately, and I have a feeling I'll be using this resource a lot.
2. Whether you've had any experience with depression or not, this is an enlightening read.
3. These culinary drawings from Lucy Engelman are the perfect ode to one of my favorite hobbies.
4. This argument for buying and using a baking scale. I read this and three days later I bought this one.
5. This cake, which renewed my hope that I can make delicious cakes from scratch.
The grammar police really do exist!