11.27.2013

Life lately | Coffee & knitting & etsy sneak peek

Lately I've been snuggled up next to our space heater and this sweater (it's my favorite). The temperatures have dipped low, and so my baking and knitting habits are in full force. Last week, I baked a chocolate pecan pie and a regular pecan pie for Thanksgiving at work. They were both delicious and the leftovers are still mocking me sitting in our fridge.

I've been knitting up a storm so I can finally open up that etsy shop I've been talking about forjustaboutever. If you want a different outcome, you have to change your strategy so that's what I'm doing. I'm done just reading about artists and designers and feeling inspired, and I'm jumping in and learning all I can. My plan is to get at least one or two of everything I plan to open with ready to ship before I open up, so I have about a week left to go. If anyone has tips on opening an etsy shop, marketing, shipping, anything, I'm all ears! I've been scouring the etsy seller handbook and getting excited for this new venture. Needless to say, this year, I'm thankful for new beginnings.

No comments: